Mar 5, 2011

Teddy

Have we discussed small, white fluffy dogs? We need too. i've liked these kind of dogs for a long time, i was obsessed with westies for a while. Well, my mom has been fostering dogs for the last few months. They're all cute and its nice to have a  fun dog for a few days. But today she brought home a small, white, fluffy Maltese. Not good. His name is Teddy... and I'm in love. i absolutely adore him.... and i have talked my dad into letting me keep him! I'm so excited, he's so cute and fun and energetic, but he likes to cuddle too, and he doesn't bark much. i love him already, and that so not normal for me. I'm not an 'animal person'. Anyways, here's some pics of him.




2 comments:

  1. lol reminds me of a dog i know named Buddy =D Well, at least the dark side is cuddly =P

    ReplyDelete