Apr 27, 2011

J40 Favorite Book

"What is your favorite book and why?"

I love books, so this one is really hard for me, but my fave is prolly Murder With Peacocks by Donna Andrews. I really like the Meg Langslow series and this is my favorite book in that series. Plus my dad bought the copy I have for me. It was “just because” present, and it’s kinda special cause he got book I really love. I also like this book cause it’s one of the books I read when I’m stressed. Rereading certain books helps me deal with stress, and this is my fave of those books =)

What is your favorite book?

3 comments:

  1. The Inheritance Cycle, Wicked Lovely Series, The Mortal Instruments, Chronicles of Nick, Tatoo&Fate, Raised by Wolves, Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, Percy Jackson, Septimus Heap, Inkheart series...I cannot chose I cannot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all really good series (from what i've heard about the ones i haven't read :p) That would be a tough choice! Which individual book have you read the most?

    ReplyDelete
  3. harry potter lol, but i've had it far longer than the others...some i've only recently acquired, some i don't even have the honor of owning myself lol

    ReplyDelete