So a few weeks ago i wrote about how i was having a hard time dealing with some old friend's actions, and not understanding why i couldn't just let them go. i blame part of it on them. They're the kind of people that have to make sure everyone knows how much fun they're' having , and what you're missing by not being part of their exclusive group. That definitely didn't' help my own being-left-out insecurities.
Well i figured it out... sorta. i don't know why i still cared about being with them, but after an exceptionally awkward and uncomfortable evening with that group, i was over it. I'm not missing anything by not hanging out with them. A few nights ago i spent an evening by myself. i washed some clothes, cleaned my room, finished some homework, and went to bed early. i had a lot more fun than i did at their party. I'm glad i went tho, i guess i needed to see what I'm missing, or not missing. i think ( i hope!) they are officially out of my system now.
No comments:
Post a Comment