I believe in Bethlehem,
Where God's Son took human form;
I believe that the things which happen there
Still today can be reborn.
I believe the angels' song of peace
And good will towards men,
Can still be heard by those today
Who choose to hear again.
I believe that the things which happen there
Still today can be reborn.
I believe the angels' song of peace
And good will towards men,
Can still be heard by those today
Who choose to hear again.
I believe that the star which pierced the night
Showing men to Bethlehem,
Is still reaching out to men of hope,
Brighter now than it was then.
Showing men to Bethlehem,
Is still reaching out to men of hope,
Brighter now than it was then.
I believe we must bow down
With shepherds once again;
And I still believe we all start there
With shepherds once again;
And I still believe we all start there
At the town called Bethlehem.
I believe that the Babe grew up to die,
Gave His life all men to save;
I believe that He rose up from the dead,
Forever left an open grave!
Gave His life all men to save;
I believe that He rose up from the dead,
Forever left an open grave!
I believe He'll come again,
The Conqueror over sin;
I believe He will find His room this time...
Let my heart be Bethlehem.
The Conqueror over sin;
I believe He will find His room this time...
Let my heart be Bethlehem.
No comments:
Post a Comment