Hi Andy,
i was thinking about you today. I'm packing, getting ready for this next year. i wonder what you would say about CDO and this internship. i know you'd be happy, this is exactly what you wanted for me. i wish you were here. i want to show you around camp. i want you to meet the people I'll be living with. i want to sit in the hammocks and talk with you. i want, and need your advice. i want to feel your arms around me. i want one more day with you. i need you right now.
This is the most amazing and most terrifying thing I've ever done, and i need my big brother with me. But you're not here. So what do i do, Andy? I'm so scared, and I'm not ready for this. This next year will be amazing, but i don't want to to go through it without you. You're my star and i need you to shine. How does sunshine survive with out starlight? i don't know, i just survive. i remember the things you said, i remember your smile. i remember you wanted amazing things for and from me. You wanted me to shine, and you believed i could. Andy, for you I'll do my best, I'll work hard, I'll live every moment of this year, and I'll try to shine for you. i wish that was enough to bring you back, but since it isn't, just know that i miss you, and love you. You are the most fantastic big brother a girl could have.
i love you Andy,
Your Sunshine
No comments:
Post a Comment