I've seen most of Footloose and its pretty good. I like it anyways. Dirty Dancing had a good story line, but it had a lot I didn't care for, hence the "dirty" I know.
oooo got me there! Both of those are good! rats, ther goes that theory lol. those may be a fluke tho... and they're deffinetly most of the few that happend to be good.
so far i have Footlose and Dirty Dancingl. i haven't seen either so i'll have to watch those. What do ya'll think?
ReplyDeleteI've seen most of Footloose and its pretty good. I like it anyways.
ReplyDeleteDirty Dancing had a good story line, but it had a lot I didn't care for, hence the "dirty" I know.
i need to watch those two, but i'm not a fan of 80s movies lol. Yea, if its year is listed in the 80s i'll prolly skim over it lol
ReplyDeleteoooo got me there! Both of those are good! rats, ther goes that theory lol. those may be a fluke tho... and they're deffinetly most of the few that happend to be good.
ReplyDelete