Feb 2, 2011

Snow!!

Wow! It's been snowing for two days here. It's supposed to get between 16-20 inches of snow, and at my last check it was at 14. That's a lot of snow. Definitely the most i've ever seen at one time!

i've heard it described as a "snowpocalypse". I'm not kidding!! i first heard it said by a librarian! That was surprising! i guess i have the stereotype of librarians being highly educated and a little stuffy. i saw "snowpocalypse" in several statuses on facebook, and there's even an event for it! Attendance is mandatory on this one, you don't really have a choice lol Whether you "attend" the event or not, you're gonna be there if ya live around here!!

I'll post pics later, but its really beautiful outside. The snow sparkles so much, it looks like a field of diamonds. i walked down to the mailbox (1/2 mile there and back) it was cold, but fun!

I'll be off work this week, and so will my dad so we're all stuck at home together.... joy. X) lol it'll be interesting anyway! So far we've done some baking, played games, and watched a movie, with minimal arguments. So i think we'll be ok.

I'll keep ya updated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment