A recent conversation with my little sister:
Background info: One of my friends, Ezra, put out a CD a couple of years ago, and I have a copy of it. I put it on my parents computer and my siblings listen to it a lot (cause its good!)
Laura: Rachel, I noticed that you're friends with Ezra Hall on facebook. Do you actually know him, or did you just add him cause he's so awesome?
Me: I know him, he's a friend of mine.
Laura: *eyes widen* Really? Where did you meet him?
Me: At camp last summer. He worked there all summer, so I got to know him pretty well.
Laura: Wow, I can't believe someone as cool as him works at a camp all summer.
Me: He's worked at Camp David for a while, it's not really a big deal.
Laura: *gives me a weird look* But he's like famous, or he should be. Do you have his autograph?
Me: Yes he should be, but I don't think he is yet. No, but I got to wear his hat once.
Laura: Really? Was it awesome?
Me: ... It was a hat.
Laura: Wow! That is so cool!
Me: You're weird. *walks away*
No comments:
Post a Comment