Apr 6, 2012

Right For You

"Doing something because it seems like the thing you should do won't work unless it also happens to be the thing that is right for you. Take your time before immediately agreeing to this."
I read this recently, it was actually an astrology thing I saw. Now, I normally don't even look at these things, it's all trash as far as I'm concerned, but this one was interesting. There are so many different things before me right now that are good things, that I feel like I should be doing, but not all of them are necessarily the best thing to do. While they're good, they don't all lead to, or help with, what I want to do with my life. I need to focus on that goal, and do the things that will help that dream to come about. I need to focus on this maybe more than most, simply because I don't have as much time as most. Yes I have my whole life, but that still may not be very long...

No comments:

Post a Comment