May 6, 2011

Cousin

Hi Coz,
i just want to let you know how much getting to know you this past week has meant to me. i truly enjoyed spending time with you, our conversation was different from most i usually have. i loved talking with you, i like hearing an others ideas, opinions, beliefs. Plus you're way funny! You showed me things about my town i didn't know. You introduced me to new experiences, ideas, thoughts. I've got so much to think about now, I'm reevaluating my opinion on several things.
i can't wait to read the books and watch the movies you suggested, I'm always excited to find different things to read :)
Thanks for hanging out with me all week, i had a blast! You're such a gentleman, that's something i really appreciate. i don't see that very often. First time trying sushi was pretty awesome, and I'll work on mastering chopsticks lol.
I'm sorry it was something so sad that had to reintroduce us, but I'm glad you're part of my life now. You're a pretty awesome cousin, Rusty. i can't wait to see you again!

Rachel =)

No comments:

Post a Comment