What if His people prayed? i know what happens, I've seen it. I've been a part of it. Those nights i met with my friends and we prayed for our lost friends.... Those were incredible, amazing times. It created a bond between us, and between us and God. i have a connection to those people that is different from anything i have with anyone else. We are connected by the power of prayer, by lifting up our friends we've sealed a bond between us that will last forever. i was thinking of those times tonight... Missing them. It was like nothing I've ever experienced. i want it back... i don't want it to be just a camp thing, something we do once a year. It should be something we do all year. It's important enough. God used us those nights, He worked through us in a magical way. We got to be a part of God changing someones life, that's something that should happen all the time. Between the five of us we know so many people that need Christ, and yet we don't take the time to pray together.... We're told that to pray together for someones soul is more powerful than praying by ourselves... And yet we're so busy we don't take the time...
This is a call to action. This situation won't change unless we change it. Meet with me, pray with me. Make this a priority. I'm calling you to action.
No comments:
Post a Comment