Nov 15, 2011

Know Me There

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
"But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
"Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
"I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

Sometimes i feel like i was brought to this place to learn Aslan by His other name, yes i know what that name is and i know who that is, but i don't really know Him. I know Aslan, I'm safe with him. And I want to be close to God, but right now I'm still to hurt and scared to try to be close to Him, so i'll just keep finding out about Aslan, who He is, what He is, and what He wants for me, and hope that all of that will translate to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment