Nov 13, 2011
Talents
People talk about giving your gifts and talents to God so he can use them. But what if you don't know, or don't believe that you have any talents or gifts? How can you surrender something to God if you believe it doesn't exist? You can't. So in order to give God my talents or gifts, i have to believe Him when He says that i have them, and try to discover and develop them. I don't know what I'm good at, and I'm scared to try new things. I'm afraid that if i try something new, I'll fail at it, and then it'll just be another thing to add to the list of stuff I'm not good at. But if i don't try new things, I'll never know what i enjoy doing, I'll never get to experience being happy with what I'm doing. I don't know if I'll actually decide to do something completely different, but i might, you never know.
Labels:
The Journey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment