Feb 24, 2012
Clean
This morning i got to wake up to Ben's voice, complaining to Kayla about how dirty the floor by our front door looked. Well I'm sorry Ben, but that's not eggshells, it's little bits of paper from the box of trash that you dumped on our floor so you could use the box. And I'm sorry i haven't gotten down on my knees and scrubbed the floor yet, but i was little busy working your fucking event last night and i was dead tired and didn't want to get up early to clean so that our house would be spotless before your arrival this morning. Sometimes our house isn't going to be the cleanest, it prolly has something to do with the fact that I'm so busy working for you during the day that i don't have the energy or desire to spend my nights cleaning. If a perfectly clean house is important to you, go fucking clean it yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment