Feb 23, 2012
Worship Thoughts: Praise
Yesterday i had a God moment. It was one of those moments when everything else faded, and it was just me and God. I'd been working on a project all morning, and was overly frustrated with it. I needed break, and i wanted to be outside in the sunshine, so i grabbed my mp3 player and my sneakers and left. I ended up on the balcony off of staff housing. It's the only high place in camp that I like. I started singing praise songs, one after another. It was warm, and i could feel the sun on my face. I took my shoes off and let my hair down, the wind combed through my hair and the wood was warm under my feet. I danced and sang, and God was with me. I could feel Him laughing as He played with me. It was like He was my dad and He just wanted to play and enjoy being with me. It was so incredible, and yet so simple. It wasn't this overwhelming, powerful, intense experience, it was just...happy. I felt warm, safe, and happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment