Linda said she's worried that if i leave Camp David, I'll end up back where i was a year ago. She's afraid I won't seek out Christian individuals to disciple me, and that without the constant influence of God here, I'll slip back to just going through the motions. She has a valid concern, and I'm afraid of that too. Which is why I don't think it will happen. I love how far I've come, and I don't want to lose the relationship I have with God. I've already begun to find people to speak into my life, and for a while I'll actually be living with one of them. It will be more difficult, just cause God is everywhere here, but I know if I continue to seek after Him, I'll find Him no matter where I am or what I'm doing.
Right now, I believe that leaving is the best option for me. But that doesn't mean it won't be hard. I will miss the people, I will miss the fellowship, and I will miss being part of something that is really making a difference. I know I won't be happy unless I'm part of something bigger than just an ordinary life, but I don't know what that is yet. So I'm waiting for God's direction, and while I'm waiting, I'll be making sure I'm in the safest and healthiest enviroment possible. That isn't camp anymore. So I'm moving on. Not necessarily to "bigger and better things" just to something different.
No comments:
Post a Comment