This is a really big word for End-Times theories... i think =P The four view are Dispensational-millennialism, Premillennialism, Postmillennialism, and Amillennialism.
In the space of one week i've been presented with two different eschatological views. Both were presented as the"right" view, and by people i trust. One by my pastor and the other by my dad. While i respect and trust both, there are things about each's religion that i don't agree with, so i have decided to find out for myself which view i think is the "right" one.
This is actually a lot harder than it sounds. There isn't a clear answer (as far as i can see) so i have to study all of it and try to figure out what the Bible is really saying... yea. Not easy. i hope to study at least some of this with a friend, maybe together we can figure some of this out. i have no idea where i fit now, or what i will ultimately decide is the most believable view of the four, but i'll take all the help i can get! If you have anything to say to this, or books/articles/ sermons to suggest it'll be much appreciated! As i learn more about each view i'll try to post stuff about it, but i can't promise i can answer any questions (actually, i can almost promise i won't be able to answer questions, this is all really confusing to me).
Hm... I looked them up, and I think I'm leaning toward either Post or A-Millennialism. I have very little knowledge of Revelation though, and am no where near an expert.
ReplyDeleteIf I may ask, what're you leaning toward?
I completely agree with you. Knowing when the Millennial Reign is going to happen, isn't important to me. Making sure that I'm going to be there, is. ^_^
ReplyDeleteYep! that's important to me too!
ReplyDelete