If i could be any plant, i would be either sage or a fire flower. i would want to be sage cause it can be used for so many different things, like in cooking, and natural medicine. i think sage is really pretty too, its a kinda green-grey-purple color thats really unique.
i would want to be a fire flower cause they're so pretty, they look like a tiny flame hanging from a tree. They're not really used for anything except displays, but i like them. i can’t get them here, they grow in the Philippines. i miss seeing them outside my window. i also like them cause they're so colorful!
i would want to be a fire flower cause they're so pretty, they look like a tiny flame hanging from a tree. They're not really used for anything except displays, but i like them. i can’t get them here, they grow in the Philippines. i miss seeing them outside my window. i also like them cause they're so colorful!
What plant would you be??


I would want to be something tall, seeing as how I'm so short, lol. I don't know what I would be.
ReplyDeletelol Hmmmmmm......... how about a palm tree??? They're nice and tall, and so graceful too =)
ReplyDelete