Oct 28, 2010

J1- Superpower

This journal was originally "if you could be a superhero, who would you be?" i still don't have a real answer to this, i don't think there is a specific superhero that has the power i want. So i changed the question to this:


"If you could have a superpower, what would it be?"


i would have the power to manipulate agriculture, plants, trees, things like that. i think it's be really cool to be able to make things grow whenever, and wherever i want. i would be able to grow Redwood trees in my backyard (something i've always secretly wanted to have) and make the herbs used in medicine stronger. i have images in my head of growing vines to tie someone up if they make me mad. It's kinda silly, but that's the power i'd want.


What power would you have??

6 comments:

  1. It's hard to explain, but I would probably want the ability to duplicate the properties of anything I touch. For example: If I touch a metal chair, I can turn my body into that type of metal. Then I could mold my arm to form a sword made from that type of metal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thats cool!! be pretty helpful during a fight too :) (so i almost said it be pretty handy.... lol) so like just metal, or like organic stuff too??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to fly! Simple and not the best super hero power unless coupled with something better but I would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that would be really fun!! maybe not the best superpower, but still, you could have so much fun with flying :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I were to chose a superpower, and be free from negative consequences, I'd have to say...the ability to teleport anywhere I wanted in the blink of an eye. That'd be perfect. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be really cool! Like aparating, right? lol yea i prolly should have clarified that it'd be free from negative consequenses =P

    ReplyDelete