Dear Calvin,
I miss you. I know we've both said this, and i know we both mean it, but i want you to know that I'm not just saying it, i really do miss you! I miss seeing you walk down the stairs wearing the same thing you wore the last two days, and i miss our conversations while we wash dishes. I miss the good movies we watched while you were here, instead of the chick-flick stuff we watch now. I miss hearing you talk about computer stuff i don't understand, but nod my head and pretend i do. I miss the calm a guy's presence brings to the house. I miss your prank war with Laura, i haven't laughed like that since you left. I just miss you! I don't wish you had stayed, i know you made the best decision and this is how it needed to be. You should come up here more often, just stop by for dinner or a movie or something. You're awesome!
Rae
No comments:
Post a Comment