Dec 28, 2011

Waiting...

Dear Father,

I've given up. I'm tired of looking for him. I know You have someone out there for me, some one who will take care of me, protect me, someone who is strong and gentle all at the same time. Someone who is Your son, who is completely devoted to You. I keep find men that have some of these qualities, and i look at them and wonder, but it's not them. None of the men I've met so far are "right", they don't fit with me, or i don't fit with there future plans. So i am giving up. I thought i needed to be looking, but i guess i don't. If You have someone in mind, You're going to have to bring him to me, cause I'm done wasting my time with good guys that just aren't "right". All of them, Father, all the guys I've gotten to know in the past few years, they are all Yours. I'm done trying to make something happen. I'm done trying to convince them that I'm someone worth getting to know. It hurts to much. I refuse to cry over any of them, i don't even want to. I want what You want. I want the man that You have for me, the one that will look past my brokenness, and see what You see when You look at me. I want to be able to look past his failings, and see him the way You do, Father. I want to stop pushing, i want to stop trying to just make things work.

I want who You want. I've given up, I'm giving it to You, Father. Your will be done in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment