For the past few years I've been every independent, i learned the hard way that the only person i can count on to take care of me, is me. If i need something, whether it's something basic like food or shelter, or it's an emotional need, I've gotten used to just taking care of it myself. Mostly without help from other people, there haven't been too many willing to get that close anyways.
But just because I've been doing this for years, doesn't mean i don't want to be taken care of. I do! I want to be valuable enough to someone that they will go out of their way to make sure i''m ok. I want to be taken care of. I want someone to intentionally care about me enough to do that.
So now I'm waiting. Right now i can't quite depend fully on those around me, but i know God has someone out there for me, someone that will value me that much. So I'm waiting.
No comments:
Post a Comment