Jan 19, 2012

Looking Up

I look at the ground when i walk. I don't look around me, behind me, or above me. I focus on two feet in front of my shoes. I've been told that my outlook on life was much the same 7 months ago. I was focused on just surviving, not even daring to hope for the future. Now I've noticed that when i walk, i look around me, behind me, and even up at the sky. I can see light, colours, movement, and take delight in all of it. I can see hope for the future now, too. With God's help, I'm finally starting to heal. It still hurts like hell, but i know now it will get better, i  will live through this, and i will be better on the other side.
My view of life is starting to look up.

No comments:

Post a Comment