"Is it worth waiting for? Is this important enough to you, that you would wait for it? Or is it something you are going to decide you need now?"
She glanced down, then up at Him. "But if I give it to You now, I might not get it back."
"That's true,you might not. You might get something better, something different, or you just might get this back. But if you give it to Me for a time, and wait on Me, this will be better than you can imagine now. But you don't know what will happen, and I will not reveal My plan to you yet. Do you believe that I love you above all others?"
"I know that You do, but I don't believe that You do."
"You will have to trust Me, and let go of this. It will be hard, but I will be beside you all the way through it. I'll ask again, "Is this worth waiting for?"
Tears formed in her eyes as she looked up at Him. "Yes, it is." Her voice broke on the last word, and the tears began to fall. He wrapped His arms around her, and cradled her while she wept. "I'm here," He whispered, "I'll always be here. I love you."
No comments:
Post a Comment