Jan 31, 2012

Where Do I Fit?

The other day Laura showed me a new way to do my hair. It was really simple, but it was one of those moments that make me wonder what i missed, growing up the way i did. I wonder... What would it have been like if i had an older sister, or a mom, that had taught me stuff like that. How to do my hair, taken me dress shopping, showed me how to put on make-up or flirt with boys. Or just showed me how to be a girl. I feel like i'm caught between a girl and a tomboy. I don't really know how to be a girl, but i' not any good at being a tomboy. I don't play sports, i'm hopeless a fixing things, and i'm not into comic books or video games.
So where do i fit?

No comments:

Post a Comment