"Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe?"Wow this is a weird one! It depends entirely on what i'll be doing that week. If i'm not working i'd take being able to get clean, thank you very much. If i'm working... thats tough. i get pretty dirty at work. i'd prolly still take the option to bathe. i know how to air out clothes, and i can make it work.
What about you? Which would you take?
i hate feeling dirty!! its terrible! and i know how ot air out/hand wash clothes so id take being clean everytime!!
ReplyDeleteI can't stand feeling dirty either, but I don't think I could live without a clean pair of underwear every morning. Ugh! Otherwise I'd take a shower too.
ReplyDeleteEw i didn't even think of that!! When i think of clothes i think of "outside clothes" jeans, tees, coats, ect. Not underclothes. Ick i take mine back, i'll find a wet rag somewhere, i want the clean set of clothes.
ReplyDelete