Hey y'all!! So i've been at my job for almost two months now, i figure it's time for an update. OK, well its going pretty good. It's so different from any other job i've had. I'm getting better at answering the phones, and all the computer/ filing/ cleaning work is easy. Even dealing with customers in person is easier than over the phone lol. But like i said, I'm getting better.
i like working with Robin, its enjoyable. And I'm getting used to having 5 year old Amber around all the time. Part of my job is to take care of her, so i spend part of the day helping her with her school, and playing with her, stuff like that. Kids aren't' really my thing, but its going good.
The last few weeks have been pretty weird. David, Robin and their kids were on a vacation so it was just Kevin and me. That was kinda awkward. And uncomfortable. i don't feel unsafe around him, and my dad has met him and says he's ok, so I'm not worried. Its just that he's an adult male and like to talk and tease about things that i don't want to hear about. And he teases me about inappropriate stuff, like i once said that I'm not interested in guys right now cause I'm so busy, and just different reasons. He took the first part- not interested in guys- and now teases me about being lesbian or liking girly magazines, stuff like that. He has a different work style as well. He like me to be in the shop with him, even if I'm just standing there talking. Robin & David aren't like that, so it was weird. Working exclusively with Kevin for two weeks was weird and uncomfortable and I'm glad it's over!! Hopefully i won't ever have to go through it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment