Mar 25, 2012

James

Hey James,

First I want to say that I'm sorry for that Friday night. I was upset, and angry, and depressed, and I just wanted to forget and have a good time. I shouldn't have acted that way, I shouldn't have gotten drunk. It was my choice, and it was most definetly the wrong one. I know that I annoy you sometimes, and I'm sorry for that as well. I'm trying to stop, really I am. About the whole asking you out thing, I was curious, and I should have just kept it to myself, or better yet ignored it, but I didnt. I never do. I'd rather try something, and fail, or try something and learn from it than to never try at all. Still, it wasn't my best move ever.

You're one of my best friends, and I don't want to lose that friendship. I'm sorry for the drama, and stress, and annoyance that comes with knowing me, and I want you to know that I am trying to be better! I hope someday we can go back to how it was, just hanging out and being friends. If we can't, I totally understand. I really do. But I hope you'll give me another chance.

Sincerly sorry,
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment